2852 Douglas St.
The ever increasing pace and complexity of today’s workplace is driving greater interdependence, making teamwork more important to organizational success by the day.
Participants will deepen their understanding of leadership, communication, motivation/engagement, team dynamics, delegation/empowerment.
Participants will learn proven, powerful and practical strategies and techniques they can apply the next day and will last a lifetime.
What participants will learn:
- The defining characteristics of a highly effective team
- The most common team pitfalls and how to avoid them
- The four essential dimensions of effective leadership
- The seven essential roles of the ‘knowledge worker” team leader
- Understand the vital difference between leadership and management and why they are both important
- How to create and sustain a high performance team culture as defined by customer focus, commitment, collaboration and creativity all in the spirit of continuous improvement
- How to obtain buy-in and develop commitment to implementing your ideas and overcome resistance to change in your organization
- How to ensure team accountability by facilitating clear performance expectations for the team
- Understanding group dynamics and how to develop team synergy (1 + 1 = 3)
- The four core components of a high performance team
- How to foster and sustain deep, non-protective and open team communication that prevents conflicts
- Best practices of effective and efficient team meetings
- Best practices for team problem-solving and decision-making
Instructor: Greg Campeau has delivered over 2400 presentations and workshops throughout North America providing strategies and solutions that support both personal and organizational success. He has established a client list that includes organizations like Finning, Lafarge, NHL Coaches Association, BC Hydro, Rogers Wireless, APEG BC, SNC Lavalin, Klohn Crippen Berger and many more.
For more information contact 604-298-7795
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 10 business days prior to the course date will result in a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 10 business days but more than 5 full business days prior to the course date are subject to an administration fee of $100 for full and half-day seminars, or $25 for breakfast sessions.
Registrants who do not show up for a course, and/or who do not notify ICBA at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the course. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY ICBA:
ICBA may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case ICBA’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.