3777 Henning Drive
Learn to get the most out of Microsoft Word. Learn time saving shortcuts for selecting, navigating and formatting and create professional looking business documents such as letters, forms, and newsletters in a fraction of the time. Participants will learn key functions for using documents to manage project notes, details of jobs, notices, contracts and other administrative requirements.
The following list summarizes skills that students will be comfortable with after this course.
- Create and format documents
- Customize options and views
- Configure documents for printing or saving
- Insert and format Objects such as Shapes, Images and Smart Art
- Create Multi-level and Bulleted lists
- Utilize Page and Section Breaks
- Create, edit and format Tables
- Apply References such as Endnotes, Footnotes, and Citations
- Use captions for pictures
- Generate Table of Contents and Index
- Create QuickParts and manage Building Blocks
This hands-on course is taught by a certified Microsoft Master Instructor. Partcipants will receive authorized Microsoft manuals and Microsoft approved practice exercises.
All participants will be provided with laptops for the course.
Max participants: 10
For more information contact 604-298-7795
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 10 business days prior to the course date will result in a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 10 business days but more than 5 full business days prior to the course date are subject to an administration fee of $100 for full and half-day seminars, or $25 for breakfast sessions.
Registrants who do not show up for a course, and/or who do not notify ICBA at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the course. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY ICBA:
ICBA may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case ICBA’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.