3777 Henning Drive
- Build better relationships
- Learn to stay calm and deal with stress more effectively
- Deal with difficult people and negative energy
- Achieve greater happiness
- What EQ really means in practical, everyday, real world terms
- Why EQ is a far more important success factor than IQ
- The EQ - Happiness Connection
- How to identity your current level of EQ
- The predictable attitudes and behaviors of low EQ people
- Four sure-fire strategies on how to develop truly healthy EQ
- How to deal with unreasonable people with low EQ
- How to achieve the delicate balance of intellect and emotion and make “common sense decisions
- How EQ impacts your ability to build and sustain productive relationships
- How to assert yourself to ensure you get your needs met without appearing like a bully
- How to stay positive around negative people
For more information contact 604-298-7795
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 10 business days prior to the course date will result in a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 10 business days but more than 5 full business days prior to the course date are subject to an administration fee of $100 for full and half-day seminars, or $25 for breakfast sessions.
Registrants who do not show up for a course, and/or who do not notify ICBA at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the course. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY ICBA:
ICBA may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case ICBA’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.