4201 Lougheed Hwy
Complimentary Parking - please register your license plate at the hotel's front desk
- Understanding why and how many foremen fail
- How the foreman’s role has changed
- Dealing with workplace conflict without being a jerk
- Learning how to anticipate production and jobsite issues
- Understanding general and subcontractor dynamics
- Understanding your role as a leader
- Understand how you play a major role in increasing jobsite productivity
What previous participants said:
“Well structured, informative course.”
“Nice to hear different perspectives.”
“Valuable: Learning to communicate with other people on the job site.”
"Great job; a course I actually enjoyed sitting through."
"Very relatable. His industry experience helped create understanding.”
Please contact Ally Bodnar at 604-298-7795 or email@example.com for more information.
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 10 business days prior to the course date will result in a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 10 business days but more than 5 full business days prior to the course date are subject to an administration fee of $100 for full and half-day seminars, or $25 for breakfast sessions.
Registrants who do not show up for a course, and/or who do not notify ICBA at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the course. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY ICBA:
ICBA may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case ICBA’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.