3777 Henning Drive
Outlook is a key communication tool in most companies yet is commonly underutilized and a time hog with too much time spent just responding to email. Learn powerful organizational strategies that can change the way you work and save you hours of time every week.
Learn to navigate quickly, and far less, through Outlook and how to create a powerful single page dashboard that will let you strategically manage all your appointments, tasks, email and follow-up calls on a single page.
The following list summarizes skills that participants will be comfortable with after this course:
- Understand how outlook is set up and the types of information it can track
- Create, format and send messages
- Create or modify signatures for e-mail
- Choose customized outlook settings and views
- Organize and manage messages using quick steps
- Utilize the powerful search tools in outlook
- Create rules and out of office notices
- Use the To Do bar to manage tasks
- Manage multiple calendars
- Create and organize tasks, appointments, meetings and events
- Create and manage notes, tasks and journals
- Utilize options such as voting buttons, flags or level of importance
- Create contacts and groups
This hands-on course is taught by a certified Microsoft Master Instructor. Participants will receive authorized Microsoft manuals and Microsoft approved practice exercises.
All participants will be provided with laptops for the course.
Max participants: 12
What previous participants said:
“Great teaching style!”
“Well done, good course.”
“Totally changes my day to day use of Outlook.”
Please contact Ally Bodnar at 604-298-7795 or email@example.com for more information.
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 10 business days prior to the course date will result in a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 10 business days but more than 5 full business days prior to the course date are subject to an administration fee of $100 per day for full and half-day seminars, or $25 for breakfast sessions.
Registrants who do not show up for a course, and/or who do not notify ICBA at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the course. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY ICBA:
ICBA may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case ICBA’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.