3777 Henning Drive
Do you struggle to find effective ways to drum up solid applications for the positions that you need to fill in your company? Most business owners wait until the need to hire is urgent before they begin looking for applicants, which can make for a stressful recruiting process and lead to poor hires. In this session, we’ll talk about some specific strategies for keeping your applicant pipeline stocked all year round, and help you implement strategies now that can help you generate high quality applications for any role, quickly.
- How to look at your recruiting process as a sales & marketing process in order to build powerful teams
Some of the most effective ways to generate qualified apps in the trades industry, including:
- An unorthodox way to use Facebook as a simple, but powerful networking tool
- Leveraging the power of LinkedIn searching to find the right fit for your role
- Good ol’ fashioned campus recruiting strategies that actually work
- BONUS: You’ll get some proven templates to use right away so you can begin filling your pipeline with awesome interviewees
Presenter: Benji Carlson
As the son of two proven entrepreneurs, Benji’s spirit for self-starting business runs deep. Since he was a young teen, Benji has been starting and running profitable small businesses; most recently culminating in a highly successful 4-year career as a franchisee with College Pro Painters. Benji’s enormous heart and passion for people is what drove him to produce over $1,000,000 in revenue while taking the highest quality care of his employees and customers. He was consistently acknowledged for having the most productive staff in the company, while leading more junior franchisees to fulfill their potential. Benji’s uncanny ability to find the right people and put them in the right place make him a natural fit for Breakthrough Academy’s Assessment Team.
Please contact Ally Bodnar at 604-298-7795 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device.