1475 Hugh Allan Dr
- Identify safe rigging practices
- Conduct prior to use inspections
- Understand basic rigging principles
- Load weight determination
- Turning Loads
- Rigging terminology
- Determining load weight
- Locating the load's centre of gravity (COG)
- Communicating with hand signals
- Knot tying
- Inspecting slings and hardware
- Using rigging working load limit charts
- Application of common hitches
- Basic lift planning
- Rigging and signaling lifts
Participants will receive the following Fulford materials:
- Rigging Fundamentals Manual
- Lift Planning Guide
- Rigging Fundamentals Certificate of Completion wallet card (no photo) – valid for 3 years
What previous participants said:
“Great instructor, good content, very informative.”
“Instructor had good knowledge of topic.”
“Very informative. Spent lots of time explaining.”
Please contact Ally Bodnar at 604-298-7795 or email@example.com for more information.
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 10 business days prior to the course date will result in a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 10 business days but more than 5 full business days prior to the course date are subject to an administration fee of $100 for full and half-day seminars, or $25 for breakfast sessions.
Registrants who do not show up for a course, and/or who do not notify ICBA at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the course. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY ICBA:
ICBA may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case ICBA’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.