3777 Henning Drive
- Define safety and determine responsibilities
- Understand the legislative requirements for maintaining a safe workplace
- Define and develop elements to make up a good health and safety program
- Understand the Certificate of Recognition (COR) program and its requirements
- Conduct hazard assessments - assess risk and hazard priorities
- Identify the components of a good training program
- Make on-the-job health and safety training a natural part of your job site activity
- Include safety into planning
- Conducting successful toolbox talks
- Prepare for an inspection and develop an inspection checklist
- Understand which incidents require investigation
- Conduct timely incident or accident investigations
- Recommend and implement corrective actions to prevent future reoccurrences
- Understand the safety systems and document management required
- Understand the key elements of an OH&S Committee
- Understand how to build a safety culture within a construction company
- Safety basics
- Safety Legislation in Canada
- Health and safety programs
- Hazard assessments
- Requirements of the COR program
- Incidents and accident investigations
- Safety systems and document management
- OH&S Committees
- Safety planning
- Safety training programs
- Safety inspections and checklists
- Safety culture
For more information contact 604-298-7795
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 10 business days prior to the course date will result in a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 10 business days but more than 5 full business days prior to the course date are subject to an administration fee of $100 per day for full and half-day seminars, or $25 for breakfast sessions.
Registrants who do not show up for a course, and/or who do not notify ICBA at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the course. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY ICBA:
ICBA may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case ICBA’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.