4051 4th Avenue
- The regulatory requirements to identify and assess hazards.
- Who may do a hazard assessment?
- How to gather information regarding the hazards of a process?
- How to conduct interviews with persons familiar with the process being assessed?
- Developing appropriate conclusions and mitigating factors.
- Completing the Hazard Assessment Form and develop Safe Work Procedures.
“Excellent course! More info than expected!”
“Very interesting course and knowledgeable instructor.”
“Instructor has lots of real world experience and examples.”
Please contact Ally Bodnar at 604-298-7795 or email@example.com for more information.
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 14 business days prior to the course date will result in a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 14 business days but more than 7 full business days prior to the course date are subject to an administration fee of $100 per day for full and half-day seminars, or $25 for breakfast sessions.
Registrants who do not show up for a course, and/or who do not notify ICBA at least 7 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the course. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY ICBA:
ICBA may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case ICBA’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.