3777 Henning Drive
This breakfast seminar helps home builders, renovators and trade contractors understand how PST applies to their business. It will provide critical understanding of who pays PST, how to pay PST as well as:
- When to pay PST on your goods and supplies
- How PST applies to goods for resale vs. those you install
- How PST applies to goods used to fulfill a contract outside B.C.
- When you need to be registered to collect PST
- When to charge your customers PST
- How PST applies to goods bought outside B.C.
- When you may be eligible for a PST refund and how to apply
"Very articulate. He explains it so you can understand individual situations"
For more information contact 604-298-7795
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 10 business days prior to the course date will result in a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 10 business days but more than 5 full business days prior to the course date are subject to an administration fee of $100 for full and half-day seminars, or $25 for breakfast sessions.
Registrants who do not show up for a course, and/or who do not notify ICBA at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the course. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY ICBA:
ICBA may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case ICBA’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.