3777 Henning Drive
Tired of living in your Inbox? Maybe you shouldn’t be there. Learn how to create a powerful
time management dashboard in Outlook that will show you what you need to do on one
screen and allow you to manage your priorities and schedule. Learn key setting changes in
Outlook and a handful of keyboard shortcuts that can eliminate 100’s of mouse clicks per
day and keep you more focused on what is most important in your day and better manage
and delegate work.
The following list summarizes skills that students will be comfortable with after this course.
• Learn time saving tips for managing your calendar
• Create an effective file/e-mail management system
• Learn the 5 D’s of e-mail management to keep your Inbox empty
• Understand how to use Tasks and To-dos
• Create a single dashboard to manage almost everything you need to do in Outlook on one screen
• Use Outlook to assess priorities and level workload for the week
• Learn to file and forward e-mails with a single click
• Utilize search folders
• Learn to delegate, manage and track work
• Learn how to run multiple small projects using Outlook
• Use time saving advanced e-mail functions such as redirect, delay or set expiry dates for e-mail messages and voting buttons
Course duration: 4 Hours
Want to take Outlook with OneNote Training? Click here to register for the combo: https://icba.simplesignup.ca/5630
The course assumes that students have completed the Microsoft Outlook course or have
a good working knowledge of Outlook.
This hands-on course is taught by a certified Microsoft Master Instructor. Participants will receive authorized Microsoft manuals and Microsoft approved practice exercises.
All participants will be provided with laptops.
Please contact Ally Bodnar at 604-298-7795 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 10 business days prior to the course date will result in a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 10 business days but more than 5 full business days prior to the course date are subject to an administration fee of $100 per day for full and half-day seminars, or $25 for breakfast sessions.
Registrants who do not show up for a course, and/or who do not notify ICBA at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the course. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY ICBA:
ICBA may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case ICBA’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.