How efficient is your business? Every company should run like a well-oiled machine, but for many trades entrepreneurs, the frustration that comes with wasted leads, staff turnover, low productivity, and leaking profit is all too real. What most business owners don’t realize, is that all of these challenges can be improved by optimizing workflow. If you find that important tasks are sometimes left undone, efforts are often duplicated, or your staff are confused about their responsibilities, this topic is for you.
In this session you’ll learn:
- How to build a clear roadmap for your workflow from lead generation through to job completion and review, reducing the leakage of money and efforts
- A system to assign clear responsibilities to the right staff members and keep them accountable
- How to clearly define, measure and train for the skillsets required for each staff role in your company
- The proven framework for documenting key information and standard operating procedures in order to keep your entire team aligned from start to finish
- BONUS: We’ll provide access to the resources and templates you’ll need to implement this in your business right away
Presenter: Benji Carlson
As the son of two proven entrepreneurs, Benji’s spirit for self-starting business runs deep. Since he was a young teen, Benji has been starting and running profitable small businesses; most recently culminating in a highly successful 4-year career as a franchisee with College Pro Painters. Benji’s enormous heart and passion for people is what drove him to produce over $1,000,000 in revenue while taking the highest quality care of his employees and customers. He was consistently acknowledged for having the most productive staff in the company, while leading more junior franchisees to fulfill their potential. Benji’s uncanny ability to find the right people and put them in the right place make him a natural fit for Breakthrough Academy’s Assessment Team.
Please contact Ally Bodnar at 604-298-7795 or email@example.com for more information.
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device.