#12 - 45787 Yale Road
This is a 4 hour course that introduces workers to Fall Protection methods. Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Explain when Fall Protection is required
- Identify and describe major Fall Protection methods and the key associated FP equipment
- Explain and apply the Fall Protection hierarchy
- Determine when a Fall Protection Plan is required and describe the main components
- Develop a Fall Protection Plan based on a given scenario
Important: Photo ID is required to receive a certificate.
Please contact Ally Bodnar at 604-298-7795 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 10 business days prior to the course date will result in a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 10 business days but more than 5 full business days prior to the course date are subject to an administration fee of $100 per day for full and half-day seminars, or $25 for breakfast sessions.
Registrants who do not show up for a course, and/or who do not notify ICBA at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the course. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY ICBA:
ICBA may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case ICBA’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.