In this course, participants will learn about:
- Changes to the Acts, Regulations, Safety Orders, Directives and Information Bulletins that impact industry roles and responsibilities
- All of the changes to the 2018 BC Electrical Code (24th edition) including updates, new tables, definitions, and additions.
- The rationale for technical changes
- Implications of the changes for your business and clients
- PLUS! Related changes to the Safety Standards Act, Safety Standards General Regulations, Electrical Safety Regulations and Directives
- A downloadable, digital copy of the SparkBC code change manual
- A certificate of completion
- Online trainer support via email
- 8 units of continuing education credit with Technical Safety BC (satisfies the requirements for FSR certificate renewal*)
* SparkBC is a Technical Safety BC Approved Provider of FSR Certification Renewal Education
This online course is eligible for 5 Informal CPD points with BC Housing Licensing and Consumer Services.
Save $15 by using Coupon Code: ICBAMEMBER
For support or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-298-7795 during regular business hours.