3777 Henning Drive
- Improve their writing skills: emails, texts, letters, RFIs and reports.
- Improve their listening skills: interpret body language, use reflective listening, deal with difficult people, and use good questioning skills.
- Improve their speaking skills: phone calls, meetings, small groups, and large groups presentations.
- Lead through vision casting and strategic focus.
- Learn the benefits of collaborative decision making and how best to lead leaders.
To receive your CPD accredited certificate you must complete the online portion after the 2 day course.
What previous participants have said:
"Very good instructor, Well done. Made learning the info easy."
“Instructor knows a lot and he was very patient.”
Please contact Ally Bodnar at 604-298-7795 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Cancellations received at least 10 business days prior to the course date will result in a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 10 business days but more than 5 full business days prior to the course date are subject to an administration fee of $50 for full and half-day seminars, or $25 for breakfast sessions.
Registrants who do not show up for a course, and/or who do not notify ICBA at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the course. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY ICBA:
ICBA may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case ICBA’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.