This interactive, live instructor-led online training course will cover the same content as the in-person course. All live online courses will be recorded, and participants will have access to the recorded session for 3 months.
Save hours and minimize errors by learning how to manage data and reporting through tables and with the use of pivot tables, graph data and be able to make dynamic charts and identify trends with trend lines.
Build error proof data entry sheets using data validation techniques so that reporting is virtually error free. Learn to use advanced functions like Vlookup, If function and build complex nested functions with ease. Learn tips, shortcuts and how to program simple macros from a Microsoft Master Instructor.
The following list summarizes skills that participants will be comfortable with after this course.
Use advanced functions such as
o Lookup and reference
o Conditional logic
o Conditional summary
- Add data validation, including using pick lists
- Remove duplicate data; circle invalid data
- Create, modify or remove a hyperlink
- Work with shared workbooks
- Add protection to workbooks and worksheets
- Track changes
- Use data analysis tools
- Create and modify PivotTables or PivotCharts
- Use slicers with PivotTables
- Create and run Macros
- Add form controls
Course Length: 7 Hours
This hands-on course is taught by a certified Microsoft Master Instructor.
In order to participate in this course, you will require either two monitors or a second device (tablet) or computer so that you are able to watch the instructor while at the same time practicing and applying the new skills.
Webinar time: 8:30am - 4:30pm Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Please contact Ally Bodnar at 604-298-7795 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Computer or laptop
- This course will involve on-screen interaction with your instructor and classmates, reading/viewing on-screen content (slides or videos), and interacting via typing with questions or responses. For this reason, cell-phones or tablets may not be adequate.
- Windows 10 or Mac iOS
- Webcam – in order to engage and collaborate, participants will be expected to have their webcams on for the duration of the class
- Internet connection - For best results, you will want to ensure you have an internet connection with an upload/download speed of 3-5 Mbps. You can test your internet speed here. Minimum recommended speed is 1.5 Mbps, but anything below 3 Mbps may result in loss of quality or buffering. Ideally hardwired connection versus wireless for stability - connect your computer directly to your router using an ethernet cable, rather than using your home wi-fi.
- A quiet space with minimal distractions - microphone will be engaged for interactive sessions. Please plan to be fully engaged in the class and clear your work schedule just as you would for the in-class program.
- Comfortable chair
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 5 business days prior to the webinar date will result in a full refund.
Registrants who do not attend/log into a webinar, and/or who do not notify ICBA of cancellation at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the webinar. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the webinar.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY ICBA:
ICBA may have to postpone or cancel webinars due to insufficient enrolment, in which case ICBA’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.