This interactive, live instructor-led online training course will cover the same content as the in-person course. All live online courses will be recorded, and participants will have access to the recorded session for 3 months.
Tired of living in your Inbox? Maybe you shouldn’t be there. Learn how to create a powerful
time management dashboard in Outlook that will show you what you need to do on one screen
and allow you to manage your priorities and schedule. Learn key setting changes in Outlook
and a handful of keyboard shortcuts that can eliminate 100’s of mouse clicks per day and keep
you more focused on what is most important in your day and better manage and delegate work.
Tired of trying to keep track of meeting agendas and minutes? OneNote will change the way your
team addresses the management of your meetings and simplify the creation and sharing of
agendas, minutes and tracking of action items that come out of all the meetings you attend.
The following list summarizes skills that students will be comfortable with after this course.
• Learn how to keep your Inbox empty on a daily basis
• Learn how to manage all priorities from a single dashboard
• Reduce the number of e-mails you need to send and become a better manager
• Run multiple projects simultaneously from Outlook and be able to completely manage and report on each one using custom screens
• Transform the way your team manages meeting agendas, minutes and action items into a streamlined system that completely integrates with Outlook
• Learn how to capture all information that belongs to a project and share and collaborate on it in a single integrated tool
Course Length: 8 Hours
This hands-on course is taught by a certified Microsoft Master Instructor.
In order to participate in this course, you will require either two monitors or a second device (tablet) or computer so that you are able to watch the instructor while at the same time practicing and applying the new skills.
Webinar time: 8:30am - 4:30pm Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Please contact Ally Bodnar at 604-298-7795 or email@example.com for more information.
Computer or laptop
- This course will involve on-screen interaction with your instructor and classmates, reading/viewing on-screen content (slides or videos), and interacting via typing with questions or responses. For this reason, cell-phones or tablets may not be adequate.
- Windows 10 or Mac iOS
- Webcam – in order to engage and collaborate, participants will be expected to have their webcams on for the duration of the class
- Internet connection - For best results, you will want to ensure you have an internet connection with an upload/download speed of 3-5 Mbps. You can test your internet speed here. Minimum recommended speed is 1.5 Mbps, but anything below 3 Mbps may result in loss of quality or buffering. Ideally hardwired connection versus wireless for stability - connect your computer directly to your router using an ethernet cable, rather than using your home wi-fi.
- A quiet space with minimal distractions - microphone will be engaged for interactive sessions. Please plan to be fully engaged in the class and clear your work schedule just as you would for the in-class program.
- Comfortable chair
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 5 business days prior to the webinar date will result in a full refund.
Registrants who do not attend/log into a webinar, and/or who do not notify ICBA of cancellation at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the webinar. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the webinar.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY ICBA:
ICBA may have to postpone or cancel webinars due to insufficient enrolment, in which case ICBA’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.