11331 Twigg Place
- Identifying types and components of System Scaffold
- Identify standard usage of System Scaffold
- How System Scaffolds are erected using Code of Safe Practice
- Identify and understand specialty usage of System Scaffold including Circular, Cantilevered, Enclosed and Hanging
- Understanding System Scaffold Tower building
- Erect and dismantle a System Scaffold Tower using Code of Safe Practice
- Identify scaffold configuration
- Hands-on practical instruction in the scaffold yard
Please note: All participants will be required wear a non-medical face-mask whilst in the classroom environment. Physical distancing will be maintained for the course duration, however, certain class exercises may involve participants and the instructor being physically closer than 6-feet. This is why participants and instructors are required to wear a non-medical face-mask. When strict physical distancing is not possible, instructors will also ask all participants to sanitize their hands immediately before and after such exercises.
For more information contact 604-298-7795
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 10 business days prior to the course date will result in a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 10 business days but more than 5 full business days prior to the course date are subject to an administration fee of $100 for full and half-day seminars, or $25 for breakfast sessions.
Registrants who do not show up for a course, and/or who do not notify ICBA at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the course. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY ICBA:
ICBA may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case ICBA’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.