11331 Twigg Place
- Identifying types and components of Frame Scaffold
- Identify standard usage of Frame Scaffold
- How Frame Scaffolds are erected using Code of Safe Practice
- Determining equipment list and erect a multi-lift tower
- Work orders
- Identify and understand Rolling Tower Frame Scaffold
- Erect and dismantle a Rolling Frame Scaffold using Code of Safe Practice
- Identify scaffold configuration
Participants who score 70% or higher on the Competent Person written exam and display competency building frame scaffolding will receive a certificate of completion and wallet card from the SAIA Training Program, certifying completion of Competent Person Training in the erection of frame scaffolds.
For more information contact 604-298-7795
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 10 business days prior to the course date will result in a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 10 business days but more than 5 full business days prior to the course date are subject to an administration fee of $100 for full and half-day seminars, or $25 for breakfast sessions.
Registrants who do not show up for a course, and/or who do not notify ICBA at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the course. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY ICBA:
ICBA may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case ICBA’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.