This breakfast seminar helps home builders, renovators and trade contractors understand how PST applies to their business. It will provide critical understanding of who pays PST, how to pay PST as well as:
- When to pay PST on your goods and supplies
- How PST applies to goods for resale vs. those you install
- How PST applies to goods used to fulfill a contract outside B.C.
- When you need to be registered to collect PST
- When to charge your customers PST
- How PST applies to goods bought outside B.C.
- When you may be eligible for a PST refund and how to apply
"Very articulate. He explains it so you can understand individual situations"
Please contact Ally Bodnar at 604-298-7795 or email@example.com for more information.
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 5 business days prior to the webinar date will result in a full refund.
Registrants who do not attend/log into a webinar, and/or who do not notify ICBA of cancellation at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the webinar. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the webinar.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY ICBA:
ICBA may have to postpone or cancel webinars due to insufficient enrolment, in which case ICBA’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.