This interactive, live instructor-led online training course will cover the same content as the in-person course. All live online courses will be recorded, and participants will have access to the recorded session for 3 months.
The main objective of this 2-day course is to introduce the commands, functions, and capabilities of Microsoft Project. It is designed for computer users who are new to Microsoft Project who want to gain a thorough understanding of one of the world’s most popular project management software packages.
The following list summarizes skills that participants will be comfortable with after this course.
- Understanding Views, Screen Tips, Ribbon, and the Quick Access toolbar
- Create, edit and outline a task list, establish dependencies by linking tasks
- Add and assign resources, work with project calendars, and enter project costs
- Print project information and customize reports
- Apply task type settings, set task constraints
- Apply pre-set and custom contours, edit resource assignments and set and modify a baseline
- Track and report on an active project and compare to baseline
- Sort, filter, and group views
- Format views and the Gantt chart
- Customize Microsoft project elements including tables, views, and reports
- Use sample templates, create custom templates, and use the organizer to manage project elements
- Display progress lines, apply earned value tables, and conduct pert analysis
- Create master projects, insert and work with subprojects, and create links to external tasks
- Running multiple projects with a common resource pool
Course Length: 16 Hours
This hands-on course is taught by a certified Microsoft Master Instructor.
In order to participate in this course, you will require either two monitors or a second device (tablet) or computer so that you are able to watch the instructor while at the same time practicing and applying the new skills.
Please contact Ally Bodnar at 604-298-7795 or email@example.com for more information.
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 5 business days prior to the webinar date will result in a full refund.
Registrants who do not attend/log into a webinar, and/or who do not notify ICBA of cancellation at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the webinar. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the webinar.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY ICBA:
ICBA may have to postpone or cancel webinars due to insufficient enrolment, in which case ICBA’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.