- Explain the Regulations and Standards applicable to their role and responsibilities.
- Identify and understand electrical hazards and risk assessment.
- Effectively manage electrical hazards by following the Work Flow Process to safely execute energized electrical work.
- Learn how to complete an Arc Flash Risk Assessment and Shock Risk Assessment as part of an overall Risk Assessment Procedure (RAP).
- Apply preventive and protective control measures to reduce risk by understanding and applying the Hierarchy of Risk Control Methods.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Electrical Specific PPE, Tools & Equipment.
- Understand electrical incident emergency response and incident reporting requirements.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Regulations, consensus-based standards and best practices
- Module 3: Roles and responsibilities
- Module 4: Understanding electricity in the workplace
- Module 5: Electrical Hazards
- Module 6: Risk assessment procedure
- Module 7: Establishing and verifying an electrically safe work condition
- Module 8: Engineering and administrative controls
- Module 9: Electrical-specific PPE, tools, and equipment
- Module 10: Selection of PPE, tools, and equipment
- Module 11: Electrical specific PPE, tools, and equipment management
- Module 12: Emergency response, incident reporting, and electrical safety program maintenance
- Final Exam and Work Task Scenarios: Final assessment questions are fully randomized so workers never have the same exact questions.
Please note, new registrations will be processed Monday through Friday 8:30AM - 4:30PM PDT and will receive logins and instructions within 24 hours of payment.
Courses purchased on weekends or holidays will receive logins and instructions on the next business day.
For support or inquiries, please email Ally Bodnar at [email protected] or call 604-298-7795 during regular business hours.
The course's responsive design works for all digital platforms including laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
No cancellations/refunds once the login/password has been activated by the student.