9734 201 Street
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain key elements of a quality management system
- Define the concepts of quality assurance and quality control
- Identify industry skills sets for employment
- Define the fundamental industrial standards and essential electrical codes
- Identify and perform fundamental work place safety standards
- Identify and use electrical test instruments
- Prepare Electrical work place safety forms and checklists.
For more information contact 604-298-7795
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 10 business days prior to the course date will result in a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 10 business days but more than 5 full business days prior to the course date are subject to an administration fee of $100 for full and half-day seminars, or $25 for breakfast sessions.
Registrants who do not show up for a course, and/or who do not notify ICBA at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the course. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY ICBA:
ICBA may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case ICBA’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.