3777 Henning Dr
The course is designed to provide owners, managers, estimators, and field personnel with a general knowledge of the process of planning and controlling a project from beginning to end utilizing ways and means of monitoring, saving and controlling costs.
- Understanding the impact and methodology of construction cost control.
- Ways and means of minimizing and controlling costs on site.
- Project cost forecasting and accounting functions on site.
- Project planning and its purpose and effect on project cost control.
- How to communicate & assist management re: cost methods and control.
- Gain additional insight into the process of work and cost analysis.
- Cost reporting systems - new technology in monitoring costs and reports.
- Understanding the effect improper field reporting has on cost control. Maintaining and managing documents, material, tools and equipment.
- Understanding the Contract process from bidding to project close-out.
- Review of 100 companies and their methods in controlling & saving costs.
To receive your CPD accredited certificate you must complete the online portion after the 2 day course.
Instructor: Gerald Cree is a Gold-Seal certified construction management professional with over 30 years’ experience managing large-scale residential, commercial, industrial and environmental projects throughout Western Canada and the United States. His experience covers all aspects of construction management including ; design, development, estimation, project planning, tendering and procurement with additional expertise in civil, structural, electrical and mechanical disciplines. Throughout his career, Gerald has demonstrated an ongoing commitment to professional development and has successfully achieved certification in many areas, notably: Project Management Professional (PMP), Master of Project planning and Construction Law and is presently working towards his Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEEDS) certification.
Please contact Ally Bodnar at 604-298-7795 or email@example.com for more information.
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 10 business days prior to the course date will result in a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 10 business days but more than 5 full business days prior to the course date are subject to an administration fee of $100 for full and half-day seminars, or $25 for breakfast sessions.
Registrants who do not show up for a course, and/or who do not notify ICBA at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the course. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY ICBA:
ICBA may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case ICBA’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.