2990 Recplace Drive
Prince George, BC
Learn PowerPoint’s commands, functions and capabilities and how to quickly create
powerful and compelling presentations. The course starts with strategies on how to very
quickly outline and create the “story” and then to learn to present the information in
creative, clear and professional increments.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Strategize how to structure and create a successful presentation
- Format a presentation using Slide Masters
- Customize presentation options and views
- Set-up and run a slideshow
- Insert and format shapes and slides
- Insert and format images, media and SmartArt
- Insert hyperlinks, media clips and sound
- Apply transitions and animations
- Set timing for automatic transitions and animations
- Manage multiple presentations
- Presentation tools and annotations
- Protect and share presentations
- Create notes and handouts
For support or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-298-7795 during regular business hours.
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 14 business days prior to the course date will result in a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 14 business days but more than 7 full business days prior to the course date are subject to an administration fee of $100 per day for full and half-day seminars, or $25 for breakfast sessions.
Registrants who do not show up for a course, and/or who do not notify ICBA at least 7 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the course. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY ICBA:
ICBA may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case ICBA’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.