This interactive, live instructor-led online training course will cover the same content as the in-person course. All live online courses will be recorded, and participants will have access to the recorded session for 3 months.
Learn to use Excel to create budgets, track costs and generate quotes. Learn tools and ideas that will save time and create professional looking proposals and plans. Participants with only a very basic knowledge of Excel will quickly progress to create basic databases, budgets, graphs, reports and the fundamentals of building equations.
The following list summarizes skills that participants will be comfortable with after this course:
- Customize excel options and views
- Create and manipulate tables
- Filter and sort data
- Apply formulas
- Use the correct syntax to insert functions
- Create and format cells and ranges
- Order and group cells and ranges
- Apply cell ranges and references in formulas and functions
- Summarize data with functions
- Apply conditional logic in functions
- Format and modify text with functions
- Create and format charts and objects
Course Length: 7 Hours
This hands-on course is taught by a certified Microsoft Master Instructor.
In order to participate in this course, you will require either two monitors or a second device (tablet) or computer so that you are able to watch the instructor while at the same time practicing and applying the new skills.
Webinar time: 8:30am - 4:30pm Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Please contact Ally Bodnar at 604-298-7795 or email@example.com for more information.
Computer or laptop
- This course will involve on-screen interaction with your instructor and classmates, reading/viewing on-screen content (slides or videos), and interacting via typing with questions or responses. For this reason, cell-phones or tablets may not be adequate.
- Windows 10 or Mac iOS
- Webcam – in order to engage and collaborate, participants will be expected to have their webcams on for the duration of the class
- Internet connection - For best results, you will want to ensure you have an internet connection with an upload/download speed of 3-5 Mbps. You can test your internet speed here. Minimum recommended speed is 1.5 Mbps, but anything below 3 Mbps may result in loss of quality or buffering. Ideally hardwired connection versus wireless for stability - connect your computer directly to your router using an ethernet cable, rather than using your home wi-fi.
- A quiet space with minimal distractions - microphone will be engaged for interactive sessions. Please plan to be fully engaged in the class and clear your work schedule just as you would for the in-class program.
- Comfortable chair
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 5 business days prior to the webinar date will result in a full refund.
Registrants who do not attend/log into a webinar, and/or who do not notify ICBA of cancellation at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the webinar. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the webinar.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY ICBA:
ICBA may have to postpone or cancel webinars due to insufficient enrolment, in which case ICBA’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.