Whether you are the:
- Project Owner or P3 Developer seeking qualified contractors or issuing a proposal request,
- Design Consultant creating, reviewing or participating in the process for Design Build or Integrated Project Delivery,
- General Contractor responding to any project delivery method process, or the
- Subcontractor new to the "Party Invitation" activities,
this session will provide tips and suggestions from a team of multi-discipline trainers on how to make sure each partner is successful in their pursuit.
For each stage of the RFP process, hear from the team of experts on what you should consider for successful progression.
Through an interactive exercise, you will present your proposal to the “client” and receive guidance and feedback that will assist you in honing your skills in responding to proposals.
Who should attend:
General Contractors and Subcontractors:
- Construction Company Owners/Managers
- Project Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Commercial Project Managers
- Project Owners
- Third party Project Managers (for the Project Owner)
- P3 Developers
- Architects and Engineers
Three 3-hour half-days
Please contact Ally Bodnar at 604-298-7795 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Computer or laptop
- Windows 10 or Mac iOS is reccomended
- Internet connection - For best results, you will want to ensure you have an internet connection with an upload/download speed of 3-5 Mbps. You can test your internet speed here. Minimum recommended speed is 1.5 Mbps, but anything below 3 Mbps may result in loss of quality or buffering. Ideally hardwired connection versus wireless for stability - connect your computer directly to your router using an ethernet cable, rather than using your home wi-fi.
- A quiet space with minimal distractions - Please plan to be fully engaged in the class and clear your work schedule just as you would for the in-class program.
- Comfortable chair
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 5 business days prior to the webinar date will result in a full refund.
Registrants who do not attend/log into a webinar, and/or who do not notify ICBA of cancellation at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the webinar. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the webinar.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY ICBA:
ICBA may have to postpone or cancel webinars due to insufficient enrolment, in which case ICBA’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.