Whether you are a Project Owner, Consultant, or Contractor, understanding the many different project delivery options for a particular project is critical to its success.
Some of the considerations to be taken into account when deciding on and participating in the appropriate project delivery method are:
- Project’s needs and priorities
- Roles and responsibilities
- Allocation of risk
- Team members’ expertise
- Measurements for success
- Budget and schedule
When the entire team understands their roles and responsibilities for the project delivery method selected, this understanding can work to build trust, honesty and respect between the participants.
Through a team of multi-discipline trainers, this virtual workshop will discuss the characteristics, risks, benefits and disadvantages of various project delivery methods including:
- Construction Management for Services
- Construction Management for Services and Construction
- Integrated Project Delivery
- Methods Involving Land, Finance, Operation or Maintenance
Real understanding will be tested by assisting the “client” in determining an appropriate project delivery method. Through an interactive exercise, the participants will present a proposal to the “client” on why their project delivery method is the best!
Who should attend:
General Contractors and Subcontractors:
- Construction Company Owners/Managers
- Project Managers
- Commercial Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Project Owners
- Third Party Project Managers (For the Project Owner)
- P3 Developers
- Architects and Engineers
- Bonding and Insurance specialists
Three 3-hour half-days
Please contact Ally Bodnar at 604-298-7795 or email@example.com for more information.
Computer or laptop
- Windows 10 or Mac iOS is reccomended
- Internet connection - For best results, you will want to ensure you have an internet connection with an upload/download speed of 3-5 Mbps. You can test your internet speed here. Minimum recommended speed is 1.5 Mbps, but anything below 3 Mbps may result in loss of quality or buffering. Ideally hardwired connection versus wireless for stability - connect your computer directly to your router using an ethernet cable, rather than using your home wi-fi.
- A quiet space with minimal distractions - Please plan to be fully engaged in the class and clear your work schedule just as you would for the in-class program.
- Comfortable chair
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 5 business days prior to the webinar date will result in a full refund.
Registrants who do not attend/log into a webinar, and/or who do not notify ICBA of cancellation at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the webinar. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the webinar.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY ICBA:
ICBA may have to postpone or cancel webinars due to insufficient enrolment, in which case ICBA’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.