3777 Henning Drive
Do you feel that change is ever constant and that you’re struggling to keep up? Are you looking for practical tools and approaches that you can take in managing changes that occur? Do you want to successfully lead projects that involve significant changes?
This seminar is focused on preparing you to manage organizational change and to lead and mentor others through change. You’ll understand the impacts change has on employees, and what you need to do manage and address any resistance. You’ll also learn practical tips and techniques on how to get your organization or client ready for upcoming changes and impacts. Through a series of hands-on workshops, you’ll develop a deeper understanding on what is involved in successfully adapting to and implementing change, both from a personal and professional perspective.
In this seminar, you'll:
- Understand the impact change and transitions have on you and your employees
- Learn how to adapt to and be resilient to change, whether the change is from a people, process, or technology transformation
- Develop approaches to managing and leading change
- Use pragmatic tools to help you with anticipating and addressing resistance to change, engaging with stakeholders, and facilitating change
Instructor: Eric Tung is Business Communications Instructor at SFU’s Beedie School of Business, and an English Instructor at UBC’s Extended Learning, where he teaches business and technical writing courses. Eric also designs and delivers customized workshops to engineering, construction, and consulting firms.
In addition to teaching and coaching, Eric is a business transformation and change management consultant, where he advises firms on large-scale organizational-wide changes. Eric’s clients range from smaller consulting firms to larger organizations such as the City of Vancouver, District of North Vancouver, Metro Vancouver, BC Hydro, TELUS, BC Pension Corporation, BC Safety Authority, and Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group.
What previous participants have said:
"Instructor was very personable, easy to listen to."
“Eric was engaging and very knowledgeable, included exercises at key points to reinforce the information being taught.”
"Very knowledgable on subject matter and presented well."
"Very good presenter that kept a good pace including the material presented."
Please contact Ally Bodnar at 604-298-7795 or email@example.com for more information.
Please note the following before you purchase your training:
- In-class courses will be conducted with full adherence to health and safety guidelines as prescribed by BC’s Provincial Health Officer regarding the current pandemic. Students agree to follow facility and instructor directions regarding health and safety protocols while attending training.
- Students who attend in-class training are fully and personally responsible for their own safety and actions while and during class sessions with the recognition that they may be at risk of contracting COVID-19.
- Students who have experienced symptoms such as fever, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, or dry cough or exhibiting any other symptoms relating to COVID-19 or any communicable disease within 14 days before in-class training starts will not be permitted to attend training.
- Students who have traveled by sea or by air internationally (including the United States) within 14 days before in-class training starts will not be permitted to attend training.
- Students who reside in a household with someone who has traveled by sea or by air internationally (including the United States) within 14 days before in-class training starts will not be permitted to attend training.
- Students who have been diagnosed to be infected of COVID-19 virus within 30 days before in-class training starts will not be permitted to attend training.
- Students who reside in a household with someone who has been diagnosed to be infected of COVID-19 virus within 30 days before in-class training starts will not be permitted to attend training.
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 10 business days prior to the course date will result in a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 10 business days but more than 5 full business days prior to the course date are subject to an administration fee of $100 per day for full and half-day seminars, or $25 for breakfast sessions.
Registrants who do not show up for a course, and/or who do not notify ICBA at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the course. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY ICBA:
ICBA may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case ICBA’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.