While many companies promise to deliver an incredible customer experience, some are better at supplying this than others. This virtual, live instructor lead workshop is designed for those with an existing level of customer service who wish to build their knowledge. The session focuses around six critical elements of customer service that, when a company truly embraces them, bring customers back to experience service that outdoes the competition.
What Will Participants Learn?
- To understand what a customer service approach is
- To understand how your own behavior affects the behavior of others
- To demonstrate confidence and skill as a problem solver
- To apply techniques to deal with difficult customers
- Know how to provide excellent customer service
What Topics are Covered?
- What is customer service? Who are your customers?
- Meeting expectations
- Setting goals
- Communication skills and telephone techniques
- Dealing with difficult customers and people
- Dealing with challenges assertively
- Dealing with stress
- Conducting a reflection
- The first critical element: A focus on customer service
- The second critical element: Procedures
- The third critical element: Culture
- The fourth critical element: Problem solving
- The fifth critical element: Measurement
- The sixth critical element: Reinforcement
Who should attend: Anyone working in a customer facing role who wishes to improve their performance. This is an advanced session for those who already have basic customer service skills.
Presenter: Pamela Bragg - Sarkany Management Inc.
Pamela Bragg is the owner of Sarkany Management Inc., a Human Resources Consulting firm, which offers a broad range of HR services. Pamela has a comprehensive background in executive level human resources and holds a Masters Certificate in Strategic Human Resources & Organizational Change.
April 29, 2021 - 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Please contact Ally Bodnar at 604-298-7795 or email@example.com for more information.
Computer or laptop
- This course will involve on-screen interaction with your instructor and classmates, reading/viewing on-screen content (slides or videos), and interacting via typing with questions or responses. For this reason, cell-phones or tablets may not be adequate.
- Windows 10 or Mac iOS
- For a full list of Zoom’s requirements click here
- Downloading of the Zoom app will ensure a much faster experience https://zoom.us/support/download
- Webcam – in order to engage and collaborate, participants will be expected to have their webcams on for the duration of the class
- Internet connection - For best results, you will want to ensure you have an internet connection with an upload/download speed of 3-5 Mbps. You can test your internet speed here. Minimum recommended speed is 1.5 Mbps, but anything below 3 Mbps may result in loss of quality or buffering. Ideally hardwired connection versus wireless for stability - connect your computer directly to your router using an ethernet cable, rather than using your home wi-fi.
- A quiet space with minimal distractions - microphone will be engaged for interactive sessions. Please plan to be fully engaged in the class and clear your work schedule just as you would for the in-class program.
- Comfortable chair
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 5 business days prior to the webinar date will result in a full refund.
Registrants who do not attend/log into a webinar, and/or who do not notify ICBA of cancellation at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the webinar. There will be no refunds, transfers, or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the webinar.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY ICBA:
ICBA may have to postpone or cancel webinars due to insufficient enrolment, in which case ICBA’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.